The team at Infinite Wellness Integrative Medical Center has welcomed a new member.
The latest addition is Dr. Jordan Vickery, a chiropractor with almost 15 years of experience serving the people of Madison County, Illinois.
Dr. Jordan brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the practice. He has owned and operated his private practice in Highland, IL, and now, after 13 years, has decided to move the practice and join the team at Infinite Wellness in Glen Carbon, IL.
About Dr. Jordan Vickery
Dr. Jordan is a highly experienced chiropractor, having graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in 2009. Since then, he has been dedicated to helping patients of all ages and backgrounds achieve optimal health and wellness.
Along with his practice in Highland, Dr. Jordan has also worked as the Team Chiropractic Physician for athletes at both McKendree University and Lindenwood University-Belleville.
He still resides in Highland and, in his free time, enjoys performing music with Rx Blues Band.
A talented and growing team at Infinite Wellness
Dr. Jordan has worked with a variety of clinics, and he’s excited to bring his expertise to the already highly skilled and professional team at Infinite Wellness.
In tandem with lead practitioner Dr. Ryan Cleland and the rest of the chiropractic team, Dr. Jordan will provide care for patients experiencing a wide range of conditions, including:
- Neck pain / Stiff neck
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Back spasms
- Muscle strains
- Herniated discs
- Pain in the neck, hips, knees, and feet
The benefits of chiropractic care
Chiropractic care is a non-invasive, non-surgical, and drug-free discipline that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine – without doubt, one of the most important parts of the body.
Spinal correction and chiropractic adjustments help keep the bones in the spine properly aligned so that the sensitive nerves are kept free of irritation.
This can benefit patients in many ways, including the following:
- Pain relief. Chiropractors can help treat back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, and other musculoskeletal problems by using various pain-relief techniques, such as spinal manipulation, massage therapy, and stretching. By correcting misalignments, chiropractors can help reduce pressure on the nerves and improve the function of the affected areas.
- Improved range of motion. Chiropractors can help improve the range of motion in the joints by restoring proper alignment and reducing inflammation. This can help improve flexibility and reduce the risk of injury, which can be particularly beneficial for those who perform physical labor.
- Enhanced athletic performance. Athletes can also benefit from chiropractic care. With improved mobility and a reduced risk of injury, their performance can be enhanced. They can recover from injuries more quickly too.
- A stronger immune system. Chiropractic care can help boost the immune system by improving nervous system function. By reducing stress on the nervous system, the body’s ability to fight off infection and disease is improved, leading to better overall health.
Overall, visiting a chiropractor is a simple way to get instant relief. Proper back care is the key to ensuring you get the best out of everyday life and feel stronger and healthier.
What does a chiropractor do?
Dr. Jordan and the rest of the highly trained chiropractic team at Infinite Wellness can help with both mechanical and chemical pain.
They can use their knowledge and techniques to ensure the lumbar spine is properly aligned and transmitting nerve signals as it should be.
In general, chiropractors use a hands-on approach to manipulate and adjust the spine and other joints in the body to help alleviate pain, improve mobility, and promote overall health.
During an initial consultation, our chiropractors will assess the patient’s medical history, perform a physical examination, and may use imaging tests to diagnose the source of the problem. Based on the diagnosis, the chiropractor will create a treatment plan that may involve spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapies, exercise, and lifestyle modifications.
Our chiropractors will take a deeper look at the root of the problems by assessing the patient’s lifestyle and day-to-day ergonomics (desk set-up, mattress, pillow, etc.)
They may also advise on nutrition and other factors that can impact musculoskeletal health and help establish a care plan that will not only help eliminate current problems but also prevent future issues. This plan will focus on strength and flexibility and will be customized to individual needs to get the best results.
Make an appointment with Dr. Jordan Vickery today
Infinite Wellness can provide a safe and comfortable environment to receive the life-changing chiropractic care that’s needed.
At Infinite Wellness, we’re confident that Dr. Jordan will be a valuable addition to our team, and we look forward to seeing the positive impact he will have on our patients’ lives.
Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jordan to experience his exceptional care firsthand.
Call (618) 747-3200 for more information.