Over the past few months, COVID-19 has greatly disrupted the way people live their lives. With many immunocompromised people now stuck inside their homes, some are looking for the best way to stay healthy during a pandemic. Using methods like social distancing and wearing a mask while in public are a great way to preserve your health. But there are additional ways to take a more proactive approach to maintain your health, so you can ensure your immune system is in top shape. In addition to taking precautions laid out by the CDC, you can still stay healthy during a pandemic by making sure you’re meeting all the needs of your body.
How To Stay Healthy During a Pandemic
There’s no way to completely protect yourself from a viral infection. But there are many little things you can do even while at home to stay healthy during a pandemic such as:
- Making sure to eat healthily: Now is the perfect time to try new recipes. You can eat healthier by avoiding junk food, watching your portion sizes, and using fresh ingredients.
- Stay active: Just because you might not have access to a gym, doesn’t mean you can’t exercise. You can stay active by giving yourself physical activities to do like cleaning your home, working on your yard, and taking walks outside. There are tons of great at-home workouts you can access for free as well.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: Constant smoking can damage your immune system and excess alcohol consumption can lead to health problems. Limiting both of these can go a long way in keeping yourself healthy.
- Get some sleep: Having a consistent sleep schedule can really help with your health and wellness. Make sure you’re getting a full 8 hours of sleep a night.
All of these are great ways to increase your physical health, but mental health is incredibly important too. Make sure you’re keeping connected with your friends and family in a safe manner and remember to take every day at a time. Taking care of your body is the first step to taking care of your mind.
Stay Healthy During a Pandemic With Treatments From Infinite Wellness
In an effort to help you stay healthy during a pandemic, Infinite Wellness Medical Center offers natural treatment options to help boost your immune system. They have served Glen Carbon for many years with their professional service that prioritizes each individual’s health.
“We know many people are really worried right now about their health and they’re wondering what they can do to better protect themselves,” says owner Dr. Ryan Cleland. “At Infinite Wellness, we provide our patients with the tools they need to stay healthy.”
Autoimmune disease is becoming increasingly prevalent in the world and with the threat of COVID-19, it’s important to make sure your immune system is as strong as it can be. Infinite Wellness offers a variety of immune-boosting treatments such as:
- B12 shots: Vitamin shots through Infinite Wellness are a great way to introduce the vitamins to your body that you may have trouble absorbing through food consumption.
- IV therapy: Customized Nutritional IV Therapy delivers the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients directly into your bloodstream through an IV.
- Ozone therapy: Ozone is found naturally in the body and helps with cell protection and immune function. Ozone treatments use oxygen to increase the levels of ozone to your body.
Keeping your body healthy means making sure your immune system is well taken care of. Infinite Wellness knows that a strong immune system is the key to staying healthy during a pandemic. To learn more about the treatments they offer to boost your immune system visit their website at https://infinitewc.com/immune-system-deficiencies/ or give them a call at (618) 414-4030.